This entire universe has always fascinated us with unexpected or unimaginable things.
The Human being’s desire is to focus on the artisans who have created unique and attractive watches with the moon-phase displays, and Widmanstätten pattern.
The purpose of wearing a watch serves as a fashion statement, as well as, a reminder of your pending appointments.
As per psychological philosophy, wearing a watch depicts a person’s organizational habits in comparison to non-watch wearers.
So, I firmly believe that; “A watch is one of the most precious and reliable gems in my life!!”
Before buying this beautiful object, it is necessary to have information about the Best selected watches for man along with the price.
Therefore, the quondam simple and sober machine designed to keep you on a level with time have undergone a powerful change.
Nowadays, seen in coming in, new avatars with multiple features, these wristwatches have taken a place of a cool stylish fashion accessory for some people.
While buying the watch, the first and foremost thing is the brand, then the design, and the time they are telling.
The brand indicates the richness and the status of the wearer, therefore, both of the things matter most.
Expensive and premium quality watches are found on the wrists of the rich and famous people.
Watches today have to go in trend as per the occasion, mood, and the dressing style of the wearer.
There was a time when people spend their entire life in a single watch, but today an individual keeps an eye on the upcoming model.
Observed that wristwatch-wearers were more likely to arrive early or on time for an appointment, in comparison to those who don’t wear watches.
So, before buying a wristwatch, have a look at the best watches specially crafted for a man.
FEW OF THE BEST WATCHES FOR MAN
1) FASTTRACK WATCHES
Wristwatches are made for every occasion, whether it’s an office party or a wedding, a watch just adds up the charm to the man’s life.
It has been seen that branded watches not only attract Man, but they are ready to spend on such a delightful accessory.
Fastrack has a variety of watches for men at affordable prices.
Just you need to pick your favorite design as per your preference.
For a deeper understanding, must-read Best selected watches for man along with the price.
a) Ana Digi watch
Ana Digi watch crafted by the Fast track is that which supports both analog and digital timekeeping system.
So, before buying it, let’s have a glance at it.
- Comes in Red and Blue dial color with a Metal Strap.
- The material type is of stainless steel.
- The case design of the watch is in round shape.
- The water-resistance depth of this watch is 100 meters.
- Perfect for office wear.
- Has a stopwatch, a timer, backlight, alarm, and two-city time features.
- The case diameter of this Fast track watch is 5.2 Centimeters and thickness is 16.4 Millimeters
- The price of this Fast track Ana Digi watch is Rs 4095.
- The watch movement of this Fast track watch is Quartz.
b) Analog Digital Watch
Designed by the Fast track whose display is not digital but rather analog with a traditional clock face.
The Digital system uses binary format as 0 and 1, whereas the analog system uses electronic pulses to send data.
So let’s have a look at the specification of this Fast track watch.
- Comes in black dial color with a round case shape.
- The band material of this Fast track watch is of leather and comes in different colors.
- The width of this watch band is 23.65 Millimeter.
- Regarding the case material, it is made up of Brass with a diameter of 47.3 Millimeters.
- The case structure of this Fast track watch is round in shape.
- The water-resistance depth of this Fast track Analog digital watch is 50 Meters.
- Apart from this, the watch movement type of this watch is Quartz, which means it utilizes its battery as its primary power source and is usually found in your standard wristwatch.
- The price of this Fast track watch is Rs 4,295.
- Also, the case thickness of this Fast track watch is 17.80 Millimeters.
- Fast track has designed this funky, trendy watch for daily wear.
c) Digital watch
A digital wristwatch is provided with a quartz vibration, calculating and distributing circuits along with a digital electronic display device.
So, this digital watch is provided with a memory circuit for the performance of a timer function.
Let’s have a glance at the specification of this Fast track watch.
- However, the material of this Fast track watch comes in silicone with a different band color.
- The case shape of this Fast Track watch is round or rectangular in shape.
- The water-resistance depth of this digital watch is 30 meters.
- Apart from this, the watch movement of this Fast track watch is of quartz.
- The glass material of this watch is of Acrylic.
- Comes with a durable strap.
- The price of this Fast Track digital watch varies as per the size.
- The case diameter of this smart-looking watch is 41.5 millimeters.
- The feature of this Digital watch is Led display, timekeeping, year, month, and date display.
- It is the perfect sports watch.
- With the ability to record time and distance traveled, this fast track digital watches make it convenient for you to track the number of hours spent by you in the gym.
- Some of the Digital watches also monitor the heart rate.
d) Quartz watch
It uses an electronic oscillator which is regulated by a quartz crystal to keep time.
Therefore, it is battery powered as it sends electricity to the quartz crystal via an electronic circuit. Then, the oscillator vibrates quickly in a fraction of a second and with a definite frequency of 32,768 times/second response to the electronic charge.
Before buying a quartz watch, lets have a look at its specifications which are illustrated below:
- Band material of this Fast Track watch usually comes in stainless steel or otherwise in the leather strap.
- The case color of this watch comes in different colors such as black, dark green, blue, silver, white, and khakee.
- The display type of this Fast track watch is Analog which means consists of a system that creates the ticking motion and moves the seconds, hours, and minute hands simultaneously. Also, the hour hand is shorter compared to the minute hand, whereas the second hand is thinner and the longest hand on the dial.
- The dial structure of this Fast track watch comes in round and square shape.
- It comprises of multiple features such as a Night Light, calendar, and Stopwatch.
- The stainless Fast track quartz watch is the perfect fit for those guys who love to explore the world.
- Regarding the case diameter of this quartz watch, it is 45 Millimeters with a Sapphire Crystal.
- The water-resistance depth of the Fast Track watch is 100 Meters.
- It comprises of unusual features such as recording time with great accuracy, a Luminous dial, protects the case from any form of dust and water.
- The price of this Fast track Quartz watch varies which starts from Rs 1600 to Rs 6900.
e) Quartz Digital watch
It can be used as both fashion statements and functional piece.
Such type of watch is perfect for someone who might be doing a lot of outdoor activities.
The Quartz Digital watch is often water-resistant, and perform a myriad of tasks with its amazing built-in features such as stopwatches, Bluetooth capabilities, complicated calendar, and GPS functions, pedometers, and digital heart monitors.
Before buying it, let’s have a look at its specifications which are mentioned below:
- Fast Track quartz digital watch case usually comes in a round shape with a black or silver dial color.
- The band material of these Fast track watch is either in leather or in stainless steel.
- The band color of this Fast Track quartz watch comes in different colors.
- The case material of this quartz digital is made up of brass with a diameter of 47.3 millimeters.
- Usually, such type of watch has a movement type of Quartz and display type is Analog-Digital.
- The water-resistance depth of this watch is 50 meters with a case thickness of 17.80 millimeters.
- Regarding the price of this watch, it starts from Rs 2800 which can go up to Rs 4300.
- This fast track quartz digital watch is pretty cool and useful.
Must Read Review
2) CASIO WATCHES
When it comes to brand, Casio is popularly known as the major watchmakers which primarily aims at creating stylish and classy look wristwatches.
This Tokyo-based company combines natural craftsmanship with dynamic digital technologies, therefore, creating genuine Japan Quality watches which are high-class and available at an affordable rate.
Casio has an ultra-modern inspection technique that tests the cases and the movements of all its watches, which provides the guarantee of the quality of their wristwatches.
Kindly go through Best selected watches for man along with the price.
So, in terms of timekeeping Casio offers has classified the watches into three types which are illustrated below:
a) Analog watches
Analog watches show time with a traditional clock face, with moving hands.
Casio offers three types of Analog watches which are mentioned below:
i) Edifice watches
- It is one of the best smart wristwatches on the market today.
- Stylish, sturdy with quality, and comprises of unique features.
- This Casio Edifice range can connect with iPhones and selected Android models through the Casio Watch+ app.
- Apart from this, it also allows you to set the time on your watch to update automatically wherever you travel.
- This watch has a special feature known as watch finder – perfect for those who have a habit of forgetting things.
- Considered a brilliant brand of chronograph watches.
- It has a 100-meter water-resistance.
- Comes in stainless steel and leather band.
- Apart from this, Casio offers a number of different color schemes on the Analog editions of this Edifice range.
- Regarding the price of this Casio edifice, it starts from Rs 7000 which can go up to Rs 34000.
ii) Youth series watches
- Casio Youth Series watches serve as the Gems for the young generation in the minimal-prestigious subsection.
- This Casio youth series serves as a functioning tool with amazing features like split time, stopwatch and timer; alarm, LED light
- Surely, the young generation will rejoice this lightweight, and strongly-built Casio watches.
- The bands and case material are made up of rubber, resin, and steel. Overall, they make this Casio youth series watch sturdy.
- Apart from these features, all who are looking for a world time function in their watches, then they will genuinely pleased with the Casio Youth Series Digital World Time comprises of 10-year battery life!
- This Casio youth series watch is pretty light in weight; water-resistant to a hundred meters, and unisex.
- Mainly, the new model of this Casio watch comes with Step Tracker, which automatically counts your steps whenever you go for a jogging or walking.
- Perfect Device which supports time management and your exercise routines.
- Comes with a distinctive feature of LED light which, therefore, helps you to see the things in the dark.
- The Casio youth series watch is superbly designed, and engineered, in order to meet the modern needs of the athletes, while remaining favorites among all the tech geeks from all over the world.
- Excluding these things, this Casio watch uses a vibration sensor to count your steps and then, demonstrate a graph to show how your past step counts are matching against your daily goal.
- It has 100-meter water resistance.
- Regarding the price, it cost around Rs 3695.
- For more information, kindly read Best selected watches for man along with the price.
iii) Enticer watch
- With an elegant leather strap and case cover made from mineral glass, this amazing Casio Enticer Men Watches gradually come up as an instant attention-seeker.
- The device does have a decent size that fits on almost every men’s wrist.
- This Casio watch is not too heavy and is also not too bulky.
- Primarily, this Casio watch is made up of solid stainless steel.
- Regarding the case cover, it is made up of mineral crystal which is tough to avoid from the scratches, breaking and shattering into pieces.
- This is a perfect watch, which you wouldn’t mind taking out from your wrist while having a bath, or swimming, as it has a water resistance of 30 meters (100 feet).
- The stylish finishing along with the rounded edges ensures that the leather band doesn’t dig into or pinch your skin.
- It looks classy and sophisticated watch.
- Like the other devices, it entirely depends on the trustworthy and accurate Japanese quartz movement.
- This classy timepiece looks trendy with the analog display.
- In fact, it has a good luminosity, which improves visibility of your’s in the dimly lit area.
- About the price, it comes at an affordable rate.
- Overall, this Casio watch is perfect for casual wear and comes with a round dial.
b) Digital Watches
Digital watches mean in which the time, i.e. Hours, minutes, and sometimes seconds are shown by digits, rather than by hands on a dial.
To have vast information, must-read Best selected watches for man along with the price.
i) G-shock digital watches
So, Casio has launched G-shock Digital watches for you and therefore, let’s have a look at its specifications
- Mainly, these top-class G-Shock watches are a must-have for anyone who loves quality wristwatches.
- This Casio Digital watch has an amazing feature, i.e. Hybrid GPS/Radio Wave Ceptor function which, therefore, picks up the time signals from GPS satellites in order to show you the most accurate time.
- The G-shock range has extreme durability.
- Casio G-shock range is full of watches with different colors, amazing features, and prices.
- It has a new operating system that has Bluetooth connectivity.
- Although, Casio G-shock isn’t a full-on smartwatch, as it doesn’t require to be re-charged regularly, but it has something for you to offer with its modern connectivity and amazing features.
- Designed primarily for the people passionate about sports activities, for surfers, and others, including swimmers, kayakers, snorkelers, boogie boarders, etc.
- Casio did a surprisingly good job by giving a trendy look to G-shock watches such as angular, squared look with a metal bezel, and pleasantly symmetrical shape.
- It has a water-resistant up to 200 meters.
- The G-shock series watches mainly comes with stainless steel metal bezels.
- This Casio G-shock series has a built-in step counter (pedometer), so this watch can actually function as an activity tracker when used with the G-Shock Move smartphone app.
- It has a heart rate monitor and GPS which makes it a full-featured activity tracker device.
- Comprises of amazing features such as a multi-function alarm and fully automated calendar.
c) Analog-Digital watches
- Similarly, as the older models consist of mechanical watch design, the Casio offers new models featuring a combination of both an analog and a digital display to the various consumers.
- It does not mean the old design is dead.
- The Casio has remodulated older watches into a newer version which has a titanium outer casing.
- Ensuring that its Analog-Digital watches are highly resistant to harsh conditions like high temperatures and corrosion.
- It comes up with a tough solar charging system.
- This Casio Analog-Digital watches has an amazing feature of the daylight saving time function.
- Apart from these things, the wristwatch also has a day and date display, alongside with the chronograph feature.
- The wearer can enjoy the power and speed of Motorsports to the extent of the wrist with the use of a super-quality Japan technique.
- It has 200-meter water resistance.
- These Analog-Digital watches are quite affordable.
3) FOSSIL WATCHES
Fossil continues to expand its empire by producing several timepieces that are classy, unique, functional, and durable under its umbrella.
It is a popular luxury watch brand that has taken the entire world by a storm in a short span of time.
For more information, kindly read Best selected watches for man along with the price.
So, let’s have a glimpse at a few of the stylish wristwatch crafted by Fossil.
i) Chronograph watches
- Primarily used as a stopwatch combined with a display watch.
- It has an independent sweep second hand along with a minute sub-dial; which can be started, stop, and returned back to zero with the continuous pressure on the stem.
- Chronograph watches created by Fossils generally come in a variety of colors.
- Fossil highlights a three-dial chronograph against a gunmetal backdrop that highlights white-tipped indexes and hands.
- The stainless steel case of the Fossil watch is connected to an aluminum-reinforced silicone band.
- The band of this Fossil watch is sleek and sporty.
- Perfect for a classic lover who wants a bit of mystery and interested in sports.
- Goes well with suits and casual wear.
- It mainly comes in leather, silicone, and stainless steel strap.
- Primarily, the case structure is round in shape.
- The watch movement type is of Quartz and the display type is of Chronograph.
- The water resistance depth is about 50 meters.
- The thickness of the case is 12 Millimeters and the diameter is 44 Millimeters.
- The price of the product ranges from Rs 4500 to Rs 12000.
ii) Three-Hand watches
- It means that it employs a stepping motor to drive the “seconds” wheel, a wheel and pinion reduction gear assembly to drive the “minutes” wheel from the “seconds” wheel, and another gear assembly to drive the “hours” wheel from the “minutes” wheel.
- It is the neo-vintage, classic look because it combines iconic design codes with next-generation movements and components.
- This Three Hand watch is based on classic simplicity, with minimalist dials and limited functions.
- The strap size is 22 Millimeters.
- In addition, the strap material of this Fossil watch comes in leather, silicone, and stainless steel form.
- Most importantly, the case structure of this amazing Fossil watch comes in round shape.
- Regarding the case color, it comes in silver, black, and smoke.
- The price ranges from Rs 3500 to Rs 9000.
- The Dial glass material is of Mineral.
- The water resistance depth is about 50 meters.
- Band Width is 22 Millimeters whereas the case thickness is 11 Millimeters and the diameter is 42 Millimeters.
- Regarding the Watch Movement Type, it is quartz with analog display type.
- Ideal for any occasion.
- Kindly read Best selected watches for man along with the price for more information.
iii) Mechanical Watches
- This type of watch uses a clockwork mechanism to measure the passage of time, as opposed to quartz watches which function electronically through a small battery.
- It transfers energy through a number of gears, therefore, powering the function of the watch hands.
- This Fossil watch strap comes in two sizes, i.e. 22 Millimeters and 24 Millimeters.
- Mainly, the strap material comes in the form of leather and stainless steel.
- The case color of this Fossil watch comes in Rose-gold, black, and silver, which is quite attractive.
- This amazing device comes in different colors.
- Regarding the price, it starts from Rs 8500 which goes up to Rs 20000, which is quite economical.
- Most importantly, the Dial structure of this Fossil watch is round in shape with a Mineral Glass material.
- The movement of this Fossil watch is of Mechanical Automatic with a water resistance depth of 50 meters.
- However, it has been observed that the display type of such watches is of Chronograph.
- This Fossil watch is perfect for casual or party wear.
iv) Multifunction Watches
- In other words, this Fossil watch is also known as the “master calendar”.
- This Fossil Multifunction watch is distinct in its ability to track the day of the month or week as well as the time of day in comparison to the chronographs which only count the smaller details of the passage of time, including seconds, minutes, and hours.
- It has been observed that this Fossil multifunction watch comes in two colors, i.e. silver and black, whereas the case color also comes in a similar color.
- Regarding the material of this Fossil Multifunction watch, it primarily comes in stainless steel, therefore like by all of them.
- Most importantly, the strap size of this Multifunction watch is concerned, it is 22 Millimeters.
- The case material of this Fossil watch is made up of brass with mineral glass and is round in shape.
- This Fossil Multifunctional watch has a Water Resistant Depth of 50 meters.
- Overall, got excited with the amazing features and want to buy it, so the price ranges from Rs 5500 to Rs 6600, so it is not much expensive.
- This splendid fossil multifunctional watch is perfectly made for those who love adventurous activities, such as mountaineering, trekking, mountain biking, cycling, and rock climbing, etc.
4) ARMANI EXCHANGE WATCHES
Armani Exchange doesn’t disappoint those who are crazy and mad about watches because they tend to create the watches which are quite stronger in comparison to the other brands.
However, the designers and quality assurance teams from Armani stick to certain materials and processes for producing stylish watches.
To be very honest with you, I am the biggest fan of the Armani Exchange watches.
Armani Exchange watches easily transition from day to night and look grand when paired with classy materials.
They are meant to be fashion watches.
They are not specifically designed for sports and outdoor usages.
It gives you a professional look that you need for your everyday wear to the office.
In addition to this, it matches well with any dresses you have in your wardrobe.
Also, go through Best selected watches for man along with the price.
Let’s have a look at the Armani exchange watches:
i) Analogue Watches
- An Analogue watch is one of the most commonly used forms of watches.
- Basically, it uses its hands that move around its face as the time changes. A continuous rotation of two to three indicators is a core component of an analogue watch.
- Because the mechanisms of an analogue watch require less electric energy, therefore, their batteries last for a longer period.
- It can be used as casual, and fashion wear.
- The case shape of these Armani exchange watches comes in round shape.
- This Armani Exchange watch has a Water Resistant Depth of 165 feet.
- These classy and eye-catching Armani Exchange watches come in different colors.
- Regarding the Case material, created from rubber, resin, and stainless steel.
- Case diameter varies from 30 mm to 50 mm.
- Super excited and excited to buy this Armani exchange watch, then the price starts from Rs 4200 which goes up to Rs 16000.
- Armani watch band material comes in different forms, i.e. Leather, Silicone, Stainless Steel, and Synthetic.
- Above all, the case thickness varies from 4mm to 14mm.
ii) Digital watches
The overall sustainability and longevity of the smartwatch segment, that is not stopping Armani exchange from rolling out new watches.
The full-touch screen watches which get most of the attention, there is another type of watch, launched by the Armani exchange the so-called “hybrid” smartwatch.
However, these digital watches launched by Armani exchange offers a long-life quartz movement (no charging!) along with a Bluetooth connection
Well, after giving my exposure to the world of smartwatches, I received this news from Armani Exchange regarding the AX Connected watch launched by them.
For detailed information, kindly read Best selected watches for man along with the price.
The AX Connected watch has a silicone case in four colors, and the watch will offer the following functionality
- Set up the alarms and alerts so that you never miss a minute of the action.
- Find your misplaced phone with”Ring your phone” quickly so that you’re never out of touch.
- Never miss an important message with custom alerts from the A|X Connected application.
- With the Sleep tracking option, it keeps records by monitoring your nightly sleep patterns.
- It offers a highly personalized experience with heart rate tracking and GPS functionality.
- The new digital dial designs visually show your heart rate and automatically tracks your activity from the sidewalk to the gym.
- Your Armani Exchange watch automatically mirrors your phone’s time for the correct time, all the time.
- The price of this Armani exchange watch starts from Rs 13000 which goes up to Rs 23000.
- The case diameter of this watch is between 40 mm-49 mm, whereas the thickness is 10 mm-14 mm.
- About Water Resistance, it is between 30m-99m.
CONCLUSION: BEST SELECTED WATCHES FOR MAN ALONG WITH THE PRICE
Watches these days can be valued more for their artistic taste than their activity. And why shouldn’t they be? Watches add beauty to a great outfit.
Multifaceted or all-round, however, is one of the most alluring elements which most gents look for in a wristwatch.
Now it’s time to swap your regular wristwatch out with a stylish watch which will enhance your appearance.
All the best-selected watches for man will surely look incredible with formal wear or a pair of jeans.
While purchasing a watch, you must consider a few things in your minds such as material, price, and brand.
I hope the review regarding the best selected watches for man along with the price will surely solve your problem!!
So, instead of thinking, just go and buy the best watch as per your choice before it’s too late.